Hi,

I am working on implementation of this feature based on functional
specification [2] and followed by proposal thread [1] below.
All changes are being tracked using JIRA ticket [3] using ACS branch
'vmware-disk-controllers'

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/en4skoqu4mbitacs
[2] Short link for functional specification document -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/vI5cAg
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4787

Regards,
Sateesh