I don't seem to have enough rights to do this work so two questions for now:

@Rohit/Will: how much of the 4.3 jobs are still needed? Last succesful
ones are 20 days old and some (systemvm) seem to have never worked.

@Edison: can you have a look at fastbuildserver and linodebuildserver?
The slave process on fastbuildserver seems to crash on the first job
it processes. Jenkins seems to have no workspace on linodebuildserver.

thanks

--
Daan