Hey guys,

I already did the packaging of ACS management server on centos 7. I didn't get
around to doing the agent packaging. But the management server is already using
systemd so there are some examples. See packaging/centos7 in the source tree.

I'd be happy to help with packaging of you need some support there.

Cheers,

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone