Hi Jayapal,

In NuageVsp integration, we found that when NuageVsp plugin fails to enable
a StaticNat in
VPC, StaticNat does not get disassociated from tier. When I looked in to
the code, I found that there is a field performedIpAssoc in
enableStaticNat() method.

This field is initialized to false and not set to true after calling
ipAddress = _ipAddrMgr.associateIPToGuestNetwork(ipId, networkId, false);

So, this is value always false and when plugin fails
_vpcMgr.unassignIPFromVpcNetwork(ip.getId(), networkId); is never called.

But, in case of createPortForwardingRule(), similar variable is initialized
but
it is set to true after calling _ipAddrMgr.associateIPToGuestNetwork().

So, I tried the fix to set the flag to true after calling
associateIPTOGuestNetwork() for staticNat and things are working as
expected. When plugin fails, StaticNat gets disassociated from tier.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks,
Suresh