Hi All,

I'm working on a plugin to list all the data saved on a given secondary
storage. I've experienced some unexpected behavior in the process.

*Setup:*
 CS - 4.4.0
 Hypervisor - KVM
 Storage - 2 secondary storage NFS mount points (/mnt/secondary, and
/mnt/secondary2)

All installed on Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS, on their own node in the same zone.

*Expected Behavior:*
 *System VM Templates* - When additional secondary storage's are added,
System Templates are copied to the new secondary storages in the same zone.
 *Iso's and Templates* - If public, loaded on ALL secondary storages in the
zone. If private, a secondary storage is chosen at random.
*Snapshots* - A secondary storage is chosen at random and all subsequent
snapshots will be on the secondary storage originally selected.

*Actual Behavior:*
 *System VM Templates* - When additional secondary storage's are added,
System Templates are reflected in the data base as being on both mount
points however when exploring the directories the system templates are NOT
on the newly added secondary storage. Investigating the
'template_store_ref' tables in the DB there are, in fact, two
template_store_ref entries for each secondary storage both of which
reference the same 'vm_template'. I've given CS overnight to maybe complete
the copy  or kick off any tasks to perform the copy but nothing came of it.
(causing my plugin to return UUID's of system templates that don't actually
reside on the given secondary storage)

 *Iso's*  (*Working as expected*)- If public, loaded on ALL secondary
storages in the zone. If private, a secondary storage is chosen at random.

*Templates* - Regardless of being Featured, Public, and/or Private a
secondary storage is chosen at random.

*Snapshots* - It appears a secondary storage is chosen at random.

Maybe I have a misunderstanding how secondary storage should work or maybe
I found a bug?

Any thoughts, suggestions or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kevin McGill