Everyone,

I've been extending a XenServer builder some of the XenServer engineering
team have been working on to produce a VHD which would be suitable for
upload as a template.   CentOS 7 is my guest OS type and have the XenServer
tools going in and guest password script running as a systemd service.

>From my perspective this is goodness, and I'll be showing at FOSDEM, but I
wanted to double check if there is more I should add in to make this as
usable as possible.  If anyone has experience with CentOS 7 templates and
can share any gotchas, I can see if I can take care of them in the packer
provisioners.  My plan is to also have samples for CentOS 6.5 and Ubuntu
14.04, and those look more straight forward, but any gotchas someone wants
to point out will be welcome.

Thanks

-tim