Hi guys,

Sorry for duplicating the message from the user list. I've not got anywhere
there.

I've recently upgraded my ASC from version 4.3.2 to version 4.4.2. The upgrade
process went well without any setbacks or issues. I've not seen any errors in
the log files. All looks good apart from the GUI issues. I've tried to clear
browser caches and pressed force refresh as well. This happens in Firefox as
well as Chrome.

The following major issue that i've identified so far:

1. I can no longer create new instances. Regardless of if I am doing it from
the ISO or existing Templates. After following the Add Instance wizard and
clicking on the Launch button nothing happens. The wizard window becomes shaded
and the spinning circle appears. I've left it for hours without any change.
When the Launch button is pressed, the management server does not receive an
API call to create an instance. There are actually nothing in the logs after
the button is pressed. However, I can successfully create new instances by
using the CloudMonkey clie.
2. There is no Delete button for Templates and ISOs. The Edit and Download
buttons are there, but not the Delete button.

The following minor issues that i've seen so far:

1. The elements in the Dashboard screen are not fitting their corresponding
boxes. They stick out and not aligning properly
2. Some Tabs are not labeled properly and instead show something like:
label.zones or label.add.isolated.network and a few more that i've noticed, but
can't recall exactly what they were. But it seems that these labels are all
over the place (probably about 20% of all Tabs and buttons in the GUI)

Has anyone else seen these types of issues with the 4.4.x branch? Any thoughts
on what is causing the issues and how to resolve them?

Thanks

Andrei