Mike can you try by adding kvmclock.disable=true in your
agent.properties and test if it then works (this is a workaround).

On Friday 06 February 2015 01:31 AM, Mike Tutkowski wrote:
Hi everyone,

So, what do we want to do here? It seems that KVM doesn't work on CS 4.5
(due to this kvmclock issue).

How do we go about collecting enough data points in order to determine
if we can drop Ubuntu 12.04 from the supported list of environments with
regards to KVM on CS 4.5?

Thanks,
Mike

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Mike Tutkowski