Look...I apologize for the sarcasm. I was a little bit irritated. I just wanted to get some help.

I read the API documentation, I read the User guide. I just wanted to same some time and ask on this list.

Thanks.

FG

On 2015-02-16 5:04 PM, Nux! wrote:
yes?

https://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/api/apidocs-4.4/user/resetSSHKeyForVirtualMachine.html

Nux!
www.nux.ro

----- Original Message -----
From: "Francois Gaudreault" <fgaudrea...@cloudops.com>
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Monday, 16 February, 2015 20:03:59
Subject: Remove/Change SSH Keys from instance
Hi,

Quick question, using the API, how would a user remove an associated SSH
keys to an instance? What call should we use? Seems that you can't based
on the existing API calls.

Furthermore, how can we change the SSH Key? Is it the
resetSSHKeyForVirtualMachine call?

Thanks.

--
Francois Gaudreault
Gestionnaire de Produit | Product Manager - Cloud Platform & Services

CloudOps Votre partenaire infonuagique | Cloud Solutions Experts
420 rue Guy | Montreal | Quebec | H3J 1S6
w: cloudops.com | tw: @CloudOps_