You are right Rohit.

I tested our CPVM running the same system vm template, and it exposes the
following ciphers:

Testing EXP-EDH-RSA-DES-CBC-SHA...YES
Testing EXP-EDH-DSS-DES-CBC-SHA...NO (ssl handshake failure)
Testing EXP-ADH-DES-CBC-SHA...NO (ssl handshake failure)
Testing EXP-DES-CBC-SHA...YES
Testing EXP-RC2-CBC-MD5...NO (ssl handshake failure)
Testing EXP-ADH-RC4-MD5...NO (ssl handshake failure)
Testing EXP-RC4-MD5...YES

For the record I used this tool to test:
https://gist.github.com/degan/70e8059507d173751294

I don't know how accurate it is.

--
Erik