Paul,

I do see my name beside some of these :S I believe it's fair to downgrade mine to something lower and/or close them. However, I am pretty sure these bugs still exists today, but unfortunately I'm not equipped to fully retest them. If you go with the close option, I can reopen them later if needed.

Thanks!

FG

On 2015-03-10 9:26 AM, Paul Angus wrote:
Thanks Rajani,

It's an interesting read. I'm hoping to rope a load of people into the overall
effort. There are 1468 open issues in Jira, we really need to start by cleaning
up duplicates, obsolete issues, and 'non-issues'.

Regards

Paul Angus
Cloud Architect
S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784 | T: CloudyAngus
paul.an...@shapeblue.com