Hi Sebastien,

Thanks for the pointer, I’ve send pull requests to add it to 4.4 and 4.5. Not
sure if we want to add it to master as well? Could make sense if people will
upgrade from 4.3 -> 4.6 in the future. Let me know!

If there was an easier way to add it to multiple branches at once I’m happy to
learn ;-)

Regards,
Remi