I also have this problem, it effects running vPBX/VoIP services behind a VR.

In fact any service that requires a view on incoming IPs and domain names.

For example fail2ban will block ALL access to ssh because it only ever sees the
VR IP address.

Upgrading to 4.3.2 did not fix it.

This needs fixing urgently.

Best regards