Daan,
On 17 Mar 2015, at 12:23, Daan Hoogland
<daan.hoogl...@gmail.com<mailto:daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Laszlo, I don't think anyone is working on this. Jenkins output is
largely ignored in this community. The fact that the present cause is
a resource problem is worrying. I think these are SBP hosted slaves
and will have a look (not in the office now). If I fix this the
slowbuild will not work at least. The last time I saw it passing by it
had 6 new unattended issues from the findbugs output. Coverity
complained about new issues as well, i noticed just now.

Do I have access to these boxes?  Quite happy to have a look.

—
Ian