I've played a little with Docker over the weekend,  here are some thought
and I'd like to have some input from community around this,

1.  simulator:
I'v create a Jenkins[1] job that build a simulator container an push it to
the docker org: apachecloudstack [2]. It is only done for master branch at
the moment and the image is fairly big, ~2GB, using  Sebastien's Dockerfile.

This will be perform for other branches but based on commit instead of
daily, probably.

2. cloudstack-management + database

As the current simulator image contain MySQL, Maven, CloudStack git repo,..
it's quite big and not the "Docker" way, IMO. So I'd like to see how it
would make sense provide two containers instead of one:
  1. cloudstack-database: mysql database with the initialized DB's (cloud,
cloud_usage)...
  2. cloudstack-management: pre installed cloudstack-management server
including tomcat dependencies,...
  3. cloudstack-usage: pre installed cloudstack-usage

This imply that build of those containers would be done thru Jenkins for
the most part and use of Dockerfile might be difficult, which wouldn't
allow to use dockers automatic builds.

[1] http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/build-master-simulator-docker/
[2] https://registry.hub.docker.com/repos/apachecloudstack/