I've been running ACS 4.5 in lab envs for some time and also tested upgrade path from 4.3 to 4.5.

Regards
ilya

On 3/24/15 5:28 AM, Andrei Mikhailovsky wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone have an idea when the 4.5.1 is going to be out including the
packaged versions? It has been a while since the unfortunate, but well spotted,
release attempt of the 4.5.0 and I was hoping to see the 4.5.1 with fixes
shortly.

Cheers

Andrei
----- Original Message -----

From: "Rohit Yadav" <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: us...@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Friday, 20 March, 2015 7:29:18 AM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.5.1-rc1
(+ users)
Hi all,
I've built signed centos63/centos7/debian repository out of this RC
for
your convenience: http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/
4.5 systemvm templates:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.5/
(If you're on 4.5.0. There is no need to upgrade your SystemVM
templates).
Happy testing!
On Friday 20 March 2015 02:06 AM, David Nalley wrote:
I did indeed - it's 4.5.1 RC - my apologies for not checking the
template closely enough to eliminate all of the fill in the blank
spots.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Geoff Higginbottom