Hi Ilya,

Basically we want to take snapshots on the SAN that is supporting primary
storage.

We could then use those snapshots when the time comes to create CloudStack
volumes and templates.

Can you tell me more about the current behavior of snapshots for ESXi,
Ilya? What release was the behavior changed in and how does it actually
work as of that release?

Last I understood, when you initiate a snapshot from CS using ESXi, a
hypervisor
snapshot is taken and it gets copied to secondary storage.

Thanks,
Mike

--
*Mike Tutkowski*