The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Pierre-Yves Rischard (@pyr) to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Pierre-Yves is a great developer and I hear he was named one of the top 100
french developers.
He has contributed several fixes to cloudstack and more recently committed a
Kafka listener, he has a big patch pending to remove the awsapi.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Join me in congratulating pyr and pray that he does not re-write cloudstack in
clojure :)

-The CloudStack PMC