Thanks guys , i was able to compile the needed projects excluding some
projects like f5 and netapp:
*mvn -P vmware,developer,-f5,-netapp,-srx -D noredist -DskipTests=true
clean instal*l

I'm yet to try "*mvn -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run -Dnoredist*" to see
weather i can select
vmware on cluster creation.

Thanks again!