The most recent version of XCP is 1.6, and it approximately corresponds to
XenServer 6.1.  XCP was effectively discontinued when XenServer 6.2 was
released in June 2013 (
http://www.xenproject.org/downloads/xen-cloud-platform-archives.html).
Importantly, there are no longer any patches being created for it.  I can
give you guidance about migrating to XenServer 6.2 (or better yet 6.5), but
since this is a CloudStack question, the good news is that from a
CloudStack perspective you can deploy XenServer and everything will work
identically to XCP.  In other words, if you decide sticking with XCP is the
right answer for you, just follow the XenServer instructions, but do be
aware that since XCP is effectively discontinued, limited CloudStack
testing is done with it.

I know that's a bit of a long answer, but this is a bit of a messy area in
the XenServer world and I'd prefer the full answer be out there.

btw, if you want XenServer 6.1 (aka XCP 1.6), please use CloudStack 4.2.1.
Plain 4.2 only supports XenServer 6.0.2, or approximately 1.5 beta 2.

-tim