发件人: Star Guo [mailto:st...@ceph.me]
发送时间: 2015年3月27日 17:22
收件人: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
主题: add network to VM by assign ip address

Hi all,

I run cloudstack branch master in simulator. I add network to VM but cannot
assign IP for vNIC.

I just see URL:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/api/apidocs-4.5/root_admin/addNicToVirtua
l Machine.html

AddNicToVirtualMachine supports assign ipaddress. Cloud any one who focus
on UI add ipaddress request parameters.

I hope UI support it instead of using CloudMonkey CLI tool but I have
little knowledge of css, js. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Star Guo