There was an error when i upgraded cloudstack4.2.1 to 4.4.2.
According to the <<cloudstack-release-notes-4.4.2>>,in the last process
"upgrade system-VMs and Virtual-Routers",after i had run command:nohup
cloudstack-sysvmadm -d IPaddress -u cloud -p password -a > sysvm.log 2>&1
&there was an error in the log sysvm.log.These are the output in the log:
Stopping and starting 1 secondary storage vm(s)...Done stopping and starting
secondary storage vm(s)Stopping and starting 1 console proxy vm(s)...ERROR:
Failed to start console proxy vm with id 38 Done stopping and starting console
proxy vm(s) .Stopping and starting 1 running routing vm(s)... Done restarting
router(s).
I don't know what does the error "ERROR: Failed to start console proxy vm with
id 38" mean.My envrionment seems ok after i have done that command.All the
sysvms have been recreated automatically.Please tell me what should i do about
that error.Can i ignore it?Thanks.