+1 for increased timeouts.

At the moment we get less than 24 commits per day on master. Only a couple on
other branches per day.
We can increase the timeout to upto 70 minutes or more. Will try to ensure that
in general a single run does not take more than an hour.

A timeout window slightly higher will ensure that we do not see timeout
failures.

> [...]
>> intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
>> views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
>> necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you
>> are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any
>> action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
>> contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
>> Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue
>> Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under
>> license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a
>> company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape
>> Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of
>> South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is

CloudStack Software