Somesh,

Thank you for your replay..

My CS Environment is Advanced Zone without Security Groups option. Can we
have other possibilities like blocking communication between VMs at virtual
router (VR) level or any thing else.

If we can do blocking at VR level, can you please elaborate the process to
me (any commands need to execute in the VR).

Looking forward for your replays.

Thank You,
Anil.