Yeah, I'm really familiar with the standard linux bridge methods, but not
so much on OVS. It seems a bit strange to me that you only have a bridge
'cloudbr' and the traffic labels refer to ports rather than bridges, but
what do I know.

There are lots of ways to configure networking. If you want to run all
networks off of something trunked from eth0, you might try pointing all
traffic labels at your 'cloudbr' and see if cloudstack can create the other
bridges. You may have to create the management bridge manually. This is
usually set up as the only bridge in single interface setups, and then all
traffic labels point to that bridge so cloudstack can bring up trunks and
bridges from there.