So - you can now have git based websites [1]

Those websites will publish as soon as something hits the git repo in
the proper branch. Note, that it won't build for you, like GH does -
but presumably you are using middleman to build - so build locally,
commit changes and woot, you published.

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/git_based_websites_available