Github user rsafonseca commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/280#issuecomment-104771495

    @wilderrodrigues the Xenserver tests are failing in master with a ClassCast
Exception :(

*/plugins/hypervisors/xenserver/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/xenserver/resource/wrapper/citrix/CitrixRequestWrapper.java*
    `    Reflections baseWrappers = new
Reflections("com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper");
        @SuppressWarnings("rawtypes")
        Set<Class<? extends CommandWrapper>> baseSet =
baseWrappers.getSubTypesOf(CommandWrapper.class);`

    The baseSet ends up becoming the sum of all tests, because the scanner is
recursive, so wrapper.xen56, wrapper.xcp, etc will all get included in the set.

    I've tested fixing it by changing the package for the Citrix* classes to a
package that in not parent to the other wrapper's classes and it's working fine.
    Do you want to fix this your way, or should I send a PR? :)

---
with INFRA.
---