The problem is that the official docs point to apt-get.eu, if nothing is
there we're confusing users.
See
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.5/management-server/index.html#rpm-package-repository

I understand that we have an argument about who's providing packages and
such, but we should resort to finding a solution now, or remove it
from/change the docs

--
Erik