Github user vadimkim commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/308#issuecomment-109960026

    I have applied you patch manually and it worked for HTTP. I have expected
that if I put HTTPS proxy in front of it  - it will continue to work. But at
HTTPS session if I do "F5" to refresh page -- I am logged off. So from the
end-user perspective there is no (visual) difference. I would like to
understand what problem are we going to solve? It seems for me it is not
clearly defined. Or may be I understood it in a wrong way. I have expected that
F5 does not brake session.

---
with INFRA.
---