We had this at Schuberg Philis once but that was after upgrading git.
We had to restart jenkins for it to find the right PATHs/CLASSPATHs
again to be able to use git. I think this case is a little different
because I tried to clean the workspace but it fail on access dinied in
.git/refs . That is why I asked Prasanna the question. his email
bounced, btw.

--
Daan