Suneel,

What Alena did as she explained was fairly straight forward.

Please elaborate what you are trying to achieve with DR and perhaps we can give you the pointers in getting it done.

I see multiple ways of getting this done, anything from dumping DB, running search and replace on specific information and importing the DB onto DR, to running list API calls and injecting it into DB on the other side (which maybe somewhat challenging, but with some hacks - probably doable).

Regards
ilya