On 07-Jul-2015, at 1:09 pm, sebgoa <run...@gmail.com<mailto:run...@gmail.com>>
wrote:

The PR should not be squashed until it's reviewed and accepted.

I am only arguing for squashing it when it is accepted and before merge.

For now, I would love for us to focus on the 2 LGTM and green tests (as much as
we can get them green). We can fine tune later.

Two issues;

- This seems to be already failing, under the Apache way IMO there is no way we
can enforce and ensure that at least two people would review any and every PR.
There are already a growing number of open PRs that we cannot close unless we
get 2 LGTM. Should we put some sort of maximum wait time on PRs that attract no
attention (review or discussions), say of 72 hours (excluding weekends) so at
least committers can merge their changes?

- In case of a release that is going to happen and feature freeze has started,
in that case will new feature work and refactoring work be on hold to be merged
on master. For example, features being worked on right now, what will happen to
them as master/4.6 may not allow them to be merged (as they are new features).

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue

[cid:9DD97B41-04C5-45F0-92A7-951F3E962F7A]

M. +91 88 262 30892 |
rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com<mailto:rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Blog: bhaisaab.org<http://bhaisaab.org> | Twitter: @_bhaisaab

CloudStack Software
CloudStack Infrastructure
Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company
incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company
incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape
Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company
registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from