France,

Sorry I missed this email. Was your issue solved? The ACS repo you’re using is
same as upstream 4.3.2 release, including the required. dependencies.

On 28-Jun-2015, at 7:13 pm, France
<mailingli...@isg.si<mailto:mailingli...@isg.si>> wrote:

Hi guys,

we are upgrading CS 4.3.1 to 4.3.2 currently.

Official repo listed on: https://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html which is:
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/<http://get.eu/rhel/> is currently down.
I was able to find packages on some other mirror:
http://mirrors.coreix.net/cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.3/<http://get.eu/rhel/4.3/>
 just to test it out.
The below description is also true if, using repos from Shapeblue
(http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/main/centos/4.3,
http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/main/centos/4.3/), which are currently
working. We will be installing from Shapeblues main repo.

After updating whole system, only CS was left. However I see that it wants to
pull i686 libraries!
It seems to me that there is an error in packaging process or. does CS
upgrading from 4.3.1 to 4.3.2 suddenly require i686 glibc to work?

[root@mc1 yum.repos.d]# yum clean
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities
Error: clean requires an option: headers, packages, metadata, dbcache, plugins,
expire-cache, rpmdb, all
[root@mc1 yum.repos.d]# yum update
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities
Setting up Update Process
* base: mirror.lihnidos.org<http://mirror.lihnidos.org>
* epel: mirror.vutbr.cz
* extras: mirror.lihnidos.org<http://mirror.lihnidos.org>
* updates: mirror.lihnidos.org<http://mirror.lihnidos.org>
118 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package cloudstack-awsapi.x86_64 0:4.3.1-1.el6 will be updated
---> Package cloudstack-awsapi.x86_64 0:4.3.2-1.el6 will be an update
---> Package cloudstack-common.x86_64 0:4.3.1-1.el6 will be updated
---> Package cloudstack-common.x86_64 0:4.3.2-1.el6 will be an update
--> Processing Dependency: libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.3) for package:
cloudstack-common-4.3.2-1.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libuuid.so.1 for package:
cloudstack-common-4.3.2-1.el6.x86_64
---> Package cloudstack-management.x86_64 0:4.3.1-1.el6 will be updated
---> Package cloudstack-management.x86_64 0:4.3.2-1.el6 will be an update
---> Package cloudstack-usage.x86_64 0:4.3.1-1.el6 will be updated
---> Package cloudstack-usage.x86_64 0:4.3.2-1.el6 will be an update
--> Running transaction check
---> Package glibc.i686 0:2.12-1.149.el6_6.9 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libfreebl3.so(NSSRAWHASH_3.12.3) for package:
glibc-2.12-1.149.el6_6.9.i686
--> Processing Dependency: libfreebl3.so for package:
glibc-2.12-1.149.el6_6.9.i686
---> Package libuuid.i686 0:2.17.2-12.18.el6 will be installed
--> Running transaction check
---> Package nss-softokn-freebl.i686 0:3.14.3-22.el6_6 will be installed
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

================================================================================================================================================================================================
Package                                            Arch
       Version                                            Repository
                          Size
================================================================================================================================================================================================
Updating:
cloudstack-awsapi                                  x86_64
       4.3.2-1.el6                                        apache-cloudstack
                          84 M
cloudstack-common                                  x86_64
       4.3.2-1.el6                                        apache-cloudstack
                          94 M
cloudstack-management                              x86_64
       4.3.2-1.el6                                        apache-cloudstack
                          75 M
cloudstack-usage                                   x86_64
       4.3.2-1.el6                                        apache-cloudstack
                          39 M
Installing for dependencies:
glibc                                              i686
       2.12-1.149.el6_6.9                                 updates
                         4.3 M
libuuid                                            i686
       2.17.2-12.18.el6                                   base
                          69 k
nss-softokn-freebl                                 i686
       3.14.3-22.el6_6                                    updates
                         157 k

Transaction Summary
================================================================================================================================================================================================
Install       3 Package(s)
Upgrade       4 Package(s)

Total download size: 296 M
Is this ok [y/N]:

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue

[cid:9DD97B41-04C5-45F0-92A7-951F3E962F7A]

M. +91 88 262 30892 |
rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com<mailto:rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Blog: bhaisaab.org<http://bhaisaab.org> | Twitter: @_bhaisaab

CloudStack Software
CloudStack Infrastructure
Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company
incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company
incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape
Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company
registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from