Github user gauravaradhye commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/532#issuecomment-120846548

    @runseb Sorry for delayed response, I was away for two weeks.
    As said by Sanjeev, the tests were wrongly tagged. required_hardware =
"true" implies test can't be run on simulator and should not be, as it requires
resources other than just management server.

    I have only corrected the tags in this test and did not make any other
changes such fixing pep8 issues, as it would confuse the reviewer.

    I hope this answers your questions, please let me know in case anything
unclear.

---
with INFRA.
---