I've updated jenkins jobs for release to put rpms in centos/{6|7} instead
of centos7|rhel
although, centos/6 differ from rhel folder and documentation refer to URL
with rhel,  so should we replace centos/6 content by rhel and make rhel a
symlink ?

For debian, the build create a set of .deb files and it copy them in
precise and trusty, it's also running index-ubuntu-archive.sh which take
close to 1hour to run. Is there a way to optimize it ?

Let's update documentation URLs at the next main release. Hope this add
pressure on 4.6 to go out ;-)

For 12.04: I agree, maybe we could drop support of it at the next release?