Github user wilderrodrigues commented on the pull request:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/08348593a2ec03767e92ff247f6279df76434194#commitcomment-12368701

    Hi @pdion891

    Quite weird since it was tested with a SVM having the old version of
keepalived (1.2.2) and installing the new one (1.2.13), from back-ports and
also we have a SVM that was successfully built on the 22nd July, after the
merge. I also used that new SVM (22nd July) to run tests and to check the
keepalived, and it was working and with the version 1.2.13.

    SVM here: http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/build-systemvm64-master/577/

    The code was merged on Thu Jul 16. Prior to the SVM pointed above. I also
tested with the one created on the 17th July. Checking the failed job, it was
started manually. Has the job configuration been changed?

    Unfortunately the SVM from 17th July is no longer available via Jenkins.
Perhaps would be nice to keep the last 2 successful builds just for reference.

    Do you have any clue why the build from 22nd worked and the SVM is doing
just fine, including keepalived 1.2.13?

    Cheers,
    Wilder

---