I am now thinking of how to isolate this code to write a proper test.
This is not going to be successful tonight, while the original seven
samurai is on tv. Maybe reverting is the best option and we live with
findbugs regression for a day. I will think of a way to fix this
tomorrow wit a more clear head.

--
Daan