Github user bhaisaab commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/657#issuecomment-128373260

    Looks like some confusion is going on here; the changes need to go into:
setup/db/db/schema-451to452.sql that I had suggested earlier. If you do that,
then people who are on 4.5.1 will get this fix when they upgrade to 4.5.2. An
upgrade path already exists from 452 to 460, so people who would upgrade from
4.5.1 or earlier to 4.6.0 will run run this upgrade path (since the schema file
451to452.sql runs as part of the upgrade path). If you've any
questions/confusion, please discuss with me.

    I'm aiming to get 4.5.2 out of the door before 4.6.0, as 4.5.2 will be a
minor release that will require less QA/release efforts with not many changes
unlike 4.6.0

---
with INFRA.
---