Github user mike-tutkowski commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/630#issuecomment-128604281

    That is very well true, but I "worry" that a comment that specific would
not be updated should the time come when another adaptor does, in fact, return
null here.

    Also, I think it's possible for people to provide these adaptors to their
CloudStack users without donating the code to the ASF. That being the case, we
really don't know if anyone's implementation returns null besides that of
NfsManagedStorageAdaptor.

    It's certainly not a big deal to me (this comment) either way.

    You make the call. You have a LGTM from me. :)

---
with INFRA.
---