Github user mike-tutkowski commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/674#issuecomment-130526955

    It doesn't like this line:

    long lVolumeId = Long.valueOf(volume.getFolder());

    The folder column is a string, but it's storing a long for me (the ID of a
    SolidFire volume).

    Is there another way I should convert the value so the slow build will be
    OK with this?

    Thanks!

http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/build-master-slowbuild/2045/findbugsResult/new/

    --