Github user bhaisaab commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/625#issuecomment-134922676

    @wido can you implement this as a plugin instead of core feature? Also do
we want cloudstack to report statistics on each run; I suggest to have it as a
plugin with a small db entry (global setting or a separate db) to track the
last time+version we sent the payload/report and we can report that on each
upgrade and perform checks every time cloudstack runs. This also needs to have
a global lock in case of multiple mgmt servers.

---
with INFRA.
---