GitHub user sanju1010 opened a pull request:

    Changes made to DeployDataCenter to support Baremetal Basic Zone Creation

    1. Made changes to deployDataCenter.py to support zone creation with
Baremetal as the Hyeprvisor
    2. Added test file to BVT with basic vm deployment test
    3. Added template entry in test_data.py file
    4. Added sample configuration file BareMetal.cfg to create Basic Zone with
Baremetal as the Hypervisor

    I have also tested this and works fine. However, I don't have test results
to post here.

    $ git pull https://github.com/sanju1010/cloudstack BMetal

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/809.patch

    This closes #809

----
commit 71141ab87da4bbf3406e766fb412b524310db70e
Author: sanjeev <sanj...@apache.org>
Date:   2015-09-11T13:00:34Z

    Changes made to DeployDataCenter to support Baremetal Basic Zone Creation.
Also added a sample test file to deploy vm

----

---
with INFRA.
---