Github user mike-tutkowski commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/816#issuecomment-140097887

    Sure, I'd be happy to get your input on how you see us unit testing this
code. In the past, I've mainly restricted my CloudStack testing (automated and
manual) to integration tests (in large part because I like to see the code in
CloudStack make calls into my storage plug-ins and monitor the behavior it
executes on our SAN).

    In the meanwhile, I can remove the commented-out code and work on other
activities.

    Thanks!

---
with INFRA.