From: Jayapal Reddy Uradi [mailto:jayapalreddy.ur...@citrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:46 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [BLOCKER] - Guest VMs are not getting IPs as the DHCP port is not
opened in VR

Hi Wilder,

CLOUDSTACK-8843<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8843> This
ticket is actually NOT regression. It is not implemented/tested for the basic
zone VR.
What I have observed in the VR refactor is that sanity testing of components
the code affects is not done.
Now we are spending time on fixing issues which were stable earlier.

Thanks,
Jayapal

On 15-Sep-2015, at 6:55 pm, Wilder Rodrigues