Hi,

I understand a concern on the VR changes was raised earlier.  My apologies to
restart this thread again.

However, my last conversation with Jayapal, who has fixed/have been fixing lot
of VR issues, about the VR issues and he is pretty concerned about the
refactoring that has happened.  I have had the same concern for sometime now
(VR issues have been on the list of issues to be looked into for at least 4+
weeks) and wanted to see a good solution for this- with VR being very
fundamental to the system.

Couple of solutions/proposals –

1)      Back out the VR changes – Pros: VR has been stable for some time and it
is working well.

2)      Continue to fix/stability VR changes -   Concerns: is the unknowns,
what we will find out and how long this will take to stabilize the VR
functionality.

Please chime in if you have any thoughts or concerns around this,

best,

Raja