I just installed Cloudstack agent on a Centos7 server and have the following messages in the "cloudstack-agent.err" file.

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.cloud.agent.AgentShell).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.

It seems to be related to CLOUDSTACK-1267 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1267> which appears to have been closed because the target release was issued but without resolving the problem.
I don't see any reference to a replacement Issue.

Is there another JIRA issue that covers this or did it get lost.

I have some problem with the agent and a better log file might help.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President