Hi,

Now that CLOUDSTACK-8923 is fixed I could move on with other testing and found
out the deployed instances do not get the root/Administrator password set.
Looking at the logs in the VR I could see messages such as:

'Oct 15 17:12:27 r-4-VM passwd_server_ip.py: serve_password: requested password
not found for 10.1.1.33'

This was tested with CentOS 6, Ubuntu 14.04 and my own Macchinina templates.

In the password script the password is attempted using wget like this:
'wget -q -t 3 -T 20 -O - --header "DomU_Request: send_my_password"
$PASSWORD_SERVER_IP:8080'

SSH keys do work, only the passwords seem to be affected.

Am I missing something or have I just found another bug?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro