Github user snuf commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/962#issuecomment-150536000

    @NuxRo tested all the scenarios and I'm getting different results as before
and different results than you, this is an excerpt of the log testing the
various options: http://fpaste.org/282859/45595257/raw/
    Oddly enough almost none of the OVM3 options work anymore, but all the KVM
ones do in my case, I think we have a different problem, as in it's not one
guru that's screwing up, but that's just my hunch will investigate further.

---
with INFRA.
---