Github user mike-tutkowski commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/968#issuecomment-150663033

    @DaanHoogland At present, I don't have any way to run SolidFire integration
tests inside of the Apache community. Perhaps I can leverage a virtual
appliance at some point to make this happen, though.

    @pdube It turns out it's actually the way the storage framework is
implemented. When it invokes the "delete" method on the storage plug-in, the
"removed" column has not yet been updated in the database. That only happens
once the plug-in returns "success" on its side (then a callback method is
invoked within the storage framework to update the "removed" column (among
other things)). My assumption in the plug-in was initially that this "removed"
column was updated before the storage framework told me to remove the object,
but that was not correct (so I need to treat the volume like it's still "alive
and well" and just ignore it when I calculate space numbers).

---
with INFRA.
---