Github user xenserverarmy commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/970#issuecomment-151157372

    @koushik-das One of the goals of a8212d9ef458dd7ac64b021e6fa33fcf64b3cce0
was to ensure that we have clarity in which hypervisor we support since Xen !=
XenServer.  Reverting based on name IMO might be the simple solution, but could
ultimately cause additional confusion as we don't currently have a pure Xen
hypervisor implementation.

    @wilderrodrigues @remibergsma, I didn't have s3 or swift storage to test
with at the time of my changes. Would not the better solution be to rename the
plugin s3xenserver and swiftxenserver?

---
with INFRA.
---